CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

coretrack - a remarkable story, page-3

1. 23,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    I don't think I would be buying TEY (Torrens Energy). See any thing familia?

5 March 2012
    Australian Securities Exchange
    REQUISITION OF GENERAL MEETING
    Torrens Energy Limited (TEY or Company) announces that it has received a request from a
    shareholder holding more than 5% of the votes that may be cast at a general meeting to call
    a general meeting under section 249D of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
    The request has been received from Deck Chair Holdings Pty Limited (Deck Chair) for the
    purpose of putting to shareholders resolutions for the election of Messrs Gabriel Chiappini and
    Winton Willesee as directors of the Company, and the removal of Messrs Dennis Gee, Howard
    McLaughlin, John Canaris and David Eiszele as directors of the Company.
    TEY understands that Deck Chair is a company associated with Darien Jagger, a director of,
    and head of corporate finance in Perth, at Cygnet Capital Pty Ltd (Cygnet). Cygnet was the
    lead manager of TEY's initial public offering in 2007, and most recently acted as underwriter to
    TEY's entitlement issue completed in September 2011, and has been paid considerable fees
    by TEY in respect of these mandates. In view of the relationship between the Company and
    Cygnet, the board of directors of TEY is disappointed with the circumstances that have arisen,
    and is investigating its legal options.
    TEY will comply with its obligations pursuant to section 249D of the Corporations Act.
    Further information will be provided to the market in due course.

Yours sincerely
    Robert Hodby
    Company Secretary
    Torrens Energy Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.