AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

I have been in and out MAK and my average price is close to...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I have been in and out MAK and my average price is close to current levels...I have a friend who wants to buy a stock with huge upside, small downside,,,so do we all....

If I had spare cash available right now, I reacon MAK at these levels is a huge bargain, great oppertunity,,,close to the lows of 37, great support building around 40, market has been hammered last few months, may get more quantatative easing in USA, phosphate prices rising, famon in parts of east africa, weather changes, increased resourses for Namibia and Waranah, NMDC interested in purchasing half,,,BCD shares, gold prices at near highest levels and look to be holding well, BCD to be hitting high grade this half into next year,TNT offer finished and shares have come off from the 49 cents record date...

really you wont get a much better oppertunity for a safe'ish, mid to long term oppertunity with a possible multi-bagger if all goes to plan in next few years..

DYOR
    this is my opinion... I hold 30% of my cash in mAk, will buy more if my other cash is available while it is near 40 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.