LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Cornish Lithium news UK parliament speech, page-13

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    @mechanic , I totally agree with your points. Though it seems now, not surprisingly all of a sudden, the west governments have a big fire behind their butts and realised developments regarding electrification and making own batteries need to start moving forward rapidly. Not that the old strategy of containing China or Russia just didn't work but it literally 'totally backfired' on us, in so many ways. I could write down a list of points but my general feeling is that the Lepidico technology is in the centre of this now. The incredible secrecies, huge value in the Rb (Rb especially) on the whole globe, Cs, SOP fertilizer (it's truly a big gift), perhaps also the Tungsten (replaces the use of uranium in some important otherwise nuclear applications, to penetrate thick metal arma for instance) and maybe gold, Jefferies involved (I wish they'd take us to NYSE later on), The Carlyle Group might be in the picture, high purity battery grade Lithium product containing the higher quality shape crystals as reported, a number of concentrate sources for phase 2s, UAE state interest, etc., etc. and many more points i contemplate, as i said, my overall feeling is we will see some very special announcements ... after this US debt ceiling dilemma resolve could be accompanied with a potential post market drop.
    I'm not giving any financial advice here, DYOR, this is what I feel or personally how I understand the current situation.

It was amusing and surprising (pleasant) to hear during the parliamentary chats their dreams (was it dreams or wishes?) about hoping to see electric Furmula 1 cars and aviation or else along such magnitude. LPD's nice crystals would fit in those I reckon. I heard in the next step F1 will follow ESG guidelines but not necessarily will race as full electric. Lamborghini is going 100% full electric I think.

Have you watched also the second part on the parliamentary tv? That YouTube video plays the first part only. The video on page to which @jayse888 posted link plays both parts:

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/1fda7dd6-d73a-4794-ad83-9cadf11b8bef

@jayse888 , I also noticed that DFC is nicely invested in Techmet. It looks Cornish Lithium was their first investment, some other deal in Scandinavia was showing. Could DFC unofficially finance the chemical plant in UAE through Techmet like that? Have you listened to the 2 great interviews with Brian Menell, CEO and Founder of TechMet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.20K 4.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 37353437 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 53058632 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.