LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Great to see Simon Moore's bringing Cornish to the British...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Great to see Simon Moore's bringing Cornish to the British govt to talk directly about industry needs, particularly the need to build mid stream processing to support the whole supply chain from mine to vehicle battery. Jeremy Wrathall got in to say they had a larger resource (in Cornwall) than anything in Europe with the caveat the amount that can be mined is currently unknown. If the Uk govt decides to fund lithium processing to follow US and European ambitions then LPD tech will be known globally. I'm wondering if we can take a margin on building the plant with Cornish Lithium, depends on the current contract arrangement I will ask JW.

With International patents and US, Namibian, UAE and potential UK govt support, this all seems a natural progression to larger plant/s with minimal equity needs, after all the 4m for our licence was Uk govt funded.

The meeting with BMI and Cornish lithium could be seen as contrived by the Uk govt but the message we are late to the international battery arms race is nevertheless undoubtable. Don't forget Simon Moore's has said much the same to the US govt prior to the IRA announcement.

Our license to Cornish Lithium for 4m could pay massive dividends in the long term. just my thoughts but based on facts. Currently we are 1c a share....glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.