NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-1055

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1287
    Haha, thanks to whoever that trader was that no doubt had to dump by the end of today to avoid settlement.
    I had a buy order in at 2.7 just incase it happened
    ..and then the buyers pounced - just shows how much people are watching and wanting to accumulate it.
    Anyway, I offloaded the 2.7's on close at 2.9.. means I got some extras!
    Almost kept them, and went to sell my only other (JHC), but couldn't think quick enough.
    So, if mine weren't there, there wasn't any other sellers on close.. Knew the 3.0 wouldn't happen, the accumulator bot was all over me!
    It's primed for next week people!
    Just lost a bit thanks to the T+2 traders.. would've been a few Tues buyers offloading yesterday, and those that got excited Wed would've just sold.
    Now it's cleared out, minimal sellers left in to the 3's, but hopefully news to send it well beyond!

Just a thought too.. Have a close look at all the similar charts - Nor 12 months ago, TV2, XPE, IOT
    Especially IOT.. When they all go berzerk, it's very similar to Nor's chart now
    It makes sense the pro's start to get on this week, if news is likely next week, through the end of month.. they spike it a bit to get the interest.. Then 2 days it drops slightly while they wait for the traders to sell.. Then a bigger spike.. then 2 days of slight drop.. THEN BANNNNNGGG!!!!!!! 15!
    Obviously can't expect anything like that, Nor has been such a let down for so many of us.. but just imagine it!

Have a good weekend holders
    Bring on news next week, and a nice increase, so I/we can all relax and forget about spending hours each day on here and checking the price!
    Next week, finally our week!?
    Last edited by Holla: 18/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.