NOR 3.13% 3.3¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-142

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    ANOTHER week...

Firstly, the accumulation order that has been sitting at the top of the 2.2 queue (originally well over 1m, still over 660k part filled this week), has finally been filled on the close. It's like they knew there was no rush, pushed back in to the order several times over the past fortnight, left it there when the price went up and 2.7 was line wiped.. and just happened to push back to it again yesterday and today.
    Now it's filled..
    Hopefully they've given it 1 last push down to fill in time for news next week!?

Ps, looked a similar amount sell order of 488,888 at 2.3 to some Silly *uckworth orders previously!
    Maybe a Chinese seller? Although all those lucky 8's couldn't offset the death number 4..

Anyway.. apparently Nor is continuing to secure Corona contracts (non significant, assume that means not $200k+), but this is good news of course, all adding up no doubt.
    They are holding off informing the market of smaller contracts, in my opinion, as the previous announcement informing of securing paying customers had no impact, and just brought out the negative comments from those big hero sell/non holders!
    We must surely be getting the 1st of many major Corona contracts any time now.

I have a feeling that there's been no rush to announce the 1st big contact, because Nor don't want to see another pump/dump. I am thinking that we are nearing a steady, continuous flow of big news...
    Major corporate contract, Telco deal, Major Corporate contract, Telco deal, Telco deal, etc!
    I know there has been an intention with the CR/options setup to entice bigger players to retain their holdings, and prevent so much volatility with massive pump/dumps at every opportunity.

While we have now learnt to expect things to spike and crash down (everyone now waiting for a sign to bail out after spikes), I think we might not see such spikes, rather a less volatile, steady climb.
    We will get a massive spike when that long awaited first lot of big news hits, with everyone watching Nor and ready to pounce.. but I doubt there will be as severe dumping to follow. Once good revenue hits, many investors will be back in low and holding, with plenty of continuous news (hopefully) to keep things rolling back towards where it should be, and beyond.

Nor are giving nothing away, very quiet..
    SURELY NEXT WEEK!?!!?
    Come on.....
    Please turn around this never ending debacle already!

Have a good weekend Nor holders
    Enjoy a couple of cheap beers or Goon - surely all we can afford.

Trading Halt Mon..?
    Last edited by Holla: 19/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.417K 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49906 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.