NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-1436

1. 3,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1279
    We'll be right soon mate.. I know it just goes on and on forever, but whether it's Monday, or after xmas.. we will get results/reward.
    There is so much negativity on here, but almost all of it is from non holders, or holders who strangely enough have a sell sentiment, yet hold!?
    Gyro for example, is telling us it's all over for the year because Shane is away..
    Firstly, it is Nor.. it could be Monday, it could be next year. They would have expected it by now, and will be doing everything possible for us/them. I know that for a fact.
    Secondly, Shane has nothing to do with whether or not we see a contract or anything else. He has told me before that Paul himself does the majority of what we see in announcements.
    Thirdly, I have spoken to someone else today who explained the possible processes of what happens and who is involved immediately if Paul was to finalise a contract on any day. The fact Shane is away has absolutely nothing to do with it, others are available at FTI if/when required.
    Trading halt is also a likely option of course, if/when something is signed.
    I like Gyro, but don't read too much in to his posts this week.. he was like this 2 weeks ago, bagging them out, then overly positive when he bought, now he's flipped them, the tune has again savagely changed, as most people like the price to drop after they get out!

1 thing I got from today's call.. it sounds like Nor have been paying attention to the posts especially since the SalesForce announcement - whether that be Shane, Paul himself or others, I don't know. The bloke I was speaking to basically said apparently Paul was shocked to again see negative posts regarding this, and it is a much more significant achievement than the market has reflected. People don't seem to realise how big it is, yet...
    I will admit, it means nothing to me, I don't know a thing about SalesForce, didn't even know what CRM or whatever it was actually meant. I'm probably at the stage where most are, after so long, all we want to see is a contract, which is virtually proof of Nor forever.
    ..but still, I know some posters have criticised the announcement (only sell/non holders of course).. but it sounds like Paul thinks it is much more significant.. which actually gives me confidence that the big buys up to 4c on Tuesday were actually genuine investors who saw what Paul does in the SalesForce announcement.
    People cry pump n dump.. but the trading didn't match that. There were a few sucked in that have sold off the next day. When they have to sell to avoid t+2, they take their loss and drop the price, having to offload a big order in low volume, unlike high volume when they bought and it makes no difference. Eg, the big order at 3.9 the last few days, manipulators loving it, keeping it at 3.7/8 for a bit longer.
    To top it off, we then had the obvious manipulator drop 2m safely at 3.8 late today.. didn't sick many in, but they would've been the ones buying at 3.7, hoping for 3.6. Was really hoping someone would wipe them out!
    Even when it touched 3.9 again today, it looked horrible, low volume, usual manipulation. I thought I could easily offload at least 600000 at 3.8, flush out nervous sellers and buy back at 3.7.. didn't do it, because it frustrates me so much, kept an eye on it hoping it would hold at 3.8.. next thing 1 small seller, and someone was sucked in 1min later.. then it's at 3.6 with orders stacked and rigged with immediate bot orders.
    As much as I hate it, nothing wrong can do except wait and hope it's Monday, or Tuesday.. and so on.
    The chart is heading the right way overall, and I was actually surprised there wasn't more selling today, but it was mostly just bot work all day.
    The worry of course is that we don't see a contract next week, and people give up because of xmas.. but no.. it's not like a mining company that shuts everything down for a month. The mobs Paul's negotiating with won't be shut right down either.
    I still expect the big news before xmas, but even if it's after, the share price will still fly just the same. Fewer announcements end dec/early Jan, everyone will notice!
    Anyway bacs.. keep hanging in there.. we all are.
    ..and if the SalesForce announcement alone is as big as it sounds like Paul believes it is, combined with all the other impressive presentations that also haven't had as much impact on the market as they probably should have, yet.. just wait till the revenue news hits and finally tops it off for the market. It's all that's lacking, and all that everyone is waiting for, then Nor is flying!

Coco, Growler, Curtis etc.. you do put up some good posts, and I'm not doubting your criticism of SalesForce announcement. You have much more knowledge of tech than I do.. like I said, I hardly know anything about it, and had to Google half of it, hadn't even heard of SalesForce.. so I'm not arguing your views, just saying what I was told.. hopefully it is much bigger than the market has reflected. Paul's comments in the announcement with words like "unassailable" probably suggest he reckons it's an alright achievement

Anyway, have a good weekend.
    Hopefully this week coming...... I'm sure there's accumulating going on, don't get sucked in to the low vol manipulation.
    Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.