NOR 4.08% 5.1¢ norwood systems limited

There's absolutely no concerns with the way world phone is...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    There's absolutely no concerns with the way world phone is going!
    You will always see non holding blatant downrampers who dont have the slightest clue about anything Nor continue to reel off their scary blunt 1 liners like "world phone is dead". If they took the time to actually research or call to ask questions about World Phone, they would know its going very well and is still a big piece of the puzzle, that is very important to upcoming Telco deals. Maybe if a certain downer even bothered to read recent updates, quarterlies, they would know that.. as soon as WM and WW are ready, we'll see the deals including world phone. The carriers want world phone and the customers!
    Comments like "world phone is dead".. it's just the usual blatant intentions/agenda.
    These big loyalty deals, which we hope to see this week (or next?).. don't they also involve the "world apps"!?

Anyway.. despite the intense barrage a few downers continue with on here over the last 2 months.. take a look at the chart over the last 2 months!!
    .. and we still have all the big news ahead of us in the very short term!!
    It's a pretty clear NOR NORth Easterly looking direction it's heading to me
    Clearly the persistent down ramping of a few non holders is hurting that chart, ha! 2.0 to 3.9, without significant news or hype yet.. and much more to come!!!
    The whole Nor team return to work on Monday, and I'm sure they have been preparing plenty! The brokers also return to work.. let's see the big boys start buying it up, get in Mon morning ahead of Affinity, WM and WW update/presentations, other expect contracts, looming carrier deals (with WM/WW).
    We know how fast the Nor price can fly, even with no news at all.. remember last year when it traded over 300m units in 2 days, from 2.8 to 5.7, price query, everyone on the HC threads again incorrectly crying "leaky ship".. the price doubled for no reason at all!.. and there is currently much less sell depth than there was back then!! Imagine what could happen now, with an actual big contract expected any day.. things could really move if the big players get a taste again!
    Not long to go now (finally).. much later than I hoped/expected since August!.. but they are much better positioned now, so much about to consistently happen. Bring on regular, consecutive, significant announcements!
    Paul and his team are about to prove Nor.
    Very interesting weeks ahead

Until Monday, have a good weekend.
    Cheers holders!
    Last edited by Holla: 07/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $2.646K 51.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77327 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 49519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.