NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-18

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Someone keeps taking them at 2.3.. I have no doubt those big random amount orders are just helping their own accumulation. (888592 @ 2.4) along with probably the 1m jobs stacked at 2.4/5.
    Nor doesn't appear to ever let anything out, even though people call "leaky ship" the odd time the price actually increases. So while the market it still waiting for big news from Nor, there isn't any speculation buying, so they can sit their big sells .1 or .2 away and they are fairly safe in this low volume.
    Even if the 888592 2.4 does get snapped up, I'm sure they have been collecting plenty at 2.3, so they would still be always making their profits!
    Last week they were pushing in to their big 2.2 orders, but the market since seems solid at 2.2. There is still 1 accumulator with their half filled buy at the top of the 2.2 queue..
    I noticed nathanjames back on the nor threads recently, had a feeling it might have been him snapping up some 1.1m or 1.25m orders lately.. Might be wrong, but remember those amounts and the sell stacking accumulation methods from months ago! For memory a big buyer stepped in and wiped 1 of those big sells stacked up back then!

Have noticed a couple of posts on here this week with people saying they have just sold out... I know I have been saying you'd be crazy to sell since about 8c, definitely since 5 and 3.5... but seriously, why would anyone hold until now and sell, when so much big news is expected any time now, and the market appears very solid from 2.2 down..
    Even another p1ssy trade to close at 2.4.. things are definitely working the opposite than we are used to (always 1 share traded to close lower). It's turning

With so many big telco deals being negotiated, and after already waiting so much longer than expected, it's fair enough that being let down so long would make us just assume it probably will take longer.. but we could see a deal any day (or later this month), we could see multiple massive deals.

But really... SURELY at least a big Corona contract must be near imminent?
    They've given us every indication that they're coming, and should have already hit.
    I can understand the share price doing nothing, awaiting news, Nor appearing to be watertight.. But, it makes no sense why anyone who follows Nor threads would sell now!?
    The price is already surely at bottom out, as if Nor have ballsed up the lot.
    We've seen what the price can do with no news, let alone good news... let alone BIG news.
    Surely all holders now would be waiting out the ride no matter what.

Yeah, I've been expecting big news since late June, but it's Nor..
    Based on how much of a mention Corona contracts have received lately, and Telco deals dominating the quarterly..
    I'm still expecting something this week.
    Definitely the worst time ever to sell Nor!

Attention: BHP, WPL, STO.. If Paul wants your signature on a Corona contract, get a ^%$#@! pen on the thing already! Holla's sick of waiting for you $#!@s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.