NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

I hope it gives you NOR'ers some hope! Unfortunately for us...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I hope it gives you NOR'ers some hope! Unfortunately for us FRXers, we tend not to get rewarded as well as you guys when their is some positive news.

It absolutely escapes me how ZIP could be the daytraders dream, then NOR but FRX never got any love (nor volume).

ZIP & FRX are still trading at ~60% of their IPO prices. NOR are 10% up (well probably all square when considering dilution).

That alone to me is amazing. The market does value your IP higher than FRXs or ZIPs, and it appears that NOR have bottomed out. You still have volume too, so be patient (as we all have been) and when that announcement hits, you're back baby!

I hope you guys watch us with some interest today. If the announcement we get isn't too juicy, you might be able to "back the tonka truck in" at prices below what many of us FRXers got in at. If not, and it flies, we'll be sure dedicate a small portion of the profit taking to shout you guys a slab of Corona, and perhaps pick up a parcel of NOR for good measure!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.