NOR 3.13% 3.3¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-332

1. 3,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1376
    Still hanging in there too mate..
    The longer this first big announcement takes, the closer in succession the 10 big bastard announcements following it will be!
    Once this thing eventually takes off, there will be no stopping it!
    I'm STILL waiting on a simple signature for commercial suite that should have been 2 weeks ago... imagine Paul, waiting on 10+ massive telcos to lob a signature down for $1m minimum deals and Corona contracts!
    Unfortunately I still won't be able to average down at current prices.. but knowing how much is expected, and how overdue it already is, and knowing nor is so confident and nothing at all has gone backwards..... I'm half hoping nothing happens for a few more weeks, but if I could, I'd be loading up now! I've been keeping an eye on some of the trading in the last week or 2.. someone is jagging plenty, and it's not my mate with over 20m already! There's definitely some people out there loving the no news and low price accumulating!
    It's only a matter of time before it's heading back at 10c... and everyone is watching this stock, waiting to pounce!
    Nortember

Sh1t aye.. I jumped on this thing hoping for a little xmas present last year... this year's xmas present wanna be sensational to make up for the year of pain.
    Last edited by Holla: 13/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.417K 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49906 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.