NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-412

1. 3,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Coco..

Ever since you have sold out, every time someone buys some shares at the low and the price picks up slightly, you immediately call "PUMP" and/or start questioning insider trading.
    How many times has leaky ship been incorrectly called over the last few months?
    The price has constantly drifted all year, and whenever it picks up a few points (even though it's steadily dropped much more), your conspiracy theories are immediately posted.
    Would you ever consider than maybe buyers are seeing value at ridiculously low prices, after it being oversold and manipulated down for a long time?
    ..and the fact that Nor is probably the most watched stock on the ASX, with many holders and previous holders watching closely for any sign to get back on board at the right time?

Yesterday's buying could have been sparked by what appears to be a genuine order of 3m at 2c.. That alone would have me and plenty of others consider buying at 2.1 (if I had $).
    It could be something as simple as the new message feature..
    Or, bigger investors could have done their research, made some calls, asked some questions.. and like me, while not being able to get any sensitive info out of the company, get the impression something is very close. The company reassures it's overall confidence, we know there are 10+ overdue telco deals that could hit any day. We know big Corona corporate contracts are likely any day. The timing is just perfect, and any sign of buying can and will spark something. Many investors (and serious traders) are watching closely and ready to pounce!

I think Nor have well and truly proven they are watertight. I know for myself, they don't let anything out. Whenever I've spoken with Paul, Shane, and others at Nor, it has been nothing short of 100% professional. Every time posters on here have cried insider trading/leaky ship etc, nothing has ever eventuated! Your pump/dump theories are all that has happened, but nowhere near as often as you have called it!

Maybe it's time you stop hating the company?
    Fair enough, I upramp it, you downramp it.. but the difference is, you have gone from 1 extreme to the other.. Apparently because you don't trust them, think they are lying etc..
    I can assure you there's nothing dishonest there. I believe the simple reality is, they are a young company, and all they can be accused of is underestimating the time things take with these deals. I wish I sold out months ago, and go back in cheaper. It's no secret that they were hoping to have deals done back in June/July, but the main thing is that everything (and more) is still coming.

1 other flaw in your post too mate.. Not trying to have a go at you, but you say "you sold out for more than 2.4, and can buy back in"... You make it sound like you can buy back in cheaper still....
    Maybe...
    But, if they do announce a massive contract or carrier deal.. There's every chance it could open at 5+. So, if you are sitting there considering, wanting to get back in before it's back above where you sold out... You won't ever get back in at these prices if/when that first big announcement hits. I know you have previously said plenty of times you will get back in when they announce big revenue.. but, you know they will open at 5c+ when that happens!?
    Overall, you made the right call getting out if you consider the price now.. but since you got out, we saw it climb immediately back to 5.7 for no reason at all, other than a big buyer setting it off from 2.8. We again saw it pumped on a mediocre corona update from mid 3's to 5.3. You could have timed it much better, as we all could have..

But, this thing will trade 300m shares on BIG news. A few points won't mean a thing like it does at 2c. It won't take much for things to be heading back at 10c, and many people will be regretting holding out when that big announcement lands.

Good luck if you do have another punt on Nor!

Confirming my Nortember 30th closing price of a "conservative" 12.5
    Last edited by Holla: 16/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.