NOR 0.00% 3.7¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-557

1. 3,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Cocoman.. If it comes across as me appearing to "abuse" you.. That's not the intention. I get that you're frustrated with the company, as I'm definitely not happy with the persistent decline.. It's just that ever since you've sold out, your posts have gone from pure research, to pure negative propaganda! You make out as if Nor have straight out lied to everyone.. Trust me, I know how annoying it is that everything has been delayed, but until now, no one knows if they've lied about anything at all.. As far as we know, everything they've told us is still happening. The only thing has been timing, longer than expect. You might not believe what they say or tell the market, but I really doubt they'd be making it up. Shane has said many times that if anything had fallen thought it would have to be released to the market.
    I know you have mentioned many times about the "dates in bright red" not being met, as if they lied to the market about shipping dates etc.. but as far as I'm concerned, what started as 1 MoU and a few telco's interested, suddenly became many more Telcos approaching Nor and further opportunities evolving - I couldn't get a straight answer when I asked how many MoU's are there really?.. but I believe there are quite a few more that they have decided aren't worth releasing because the original 1 did nothing. I might be wrong, and obviously MoU's don't mean much at all anyway.
    Anyway, if many more telco's have in fact approached them, and they are dealing with 10+, priorities change. Suddenly there's much more important and beneficial things to direct the attention to, rather than remaining focussed on those meeting those red shipping dates. I highly doubt they would release those anticipated dates straight out lying, as if they knew they'd concentrate on other things and forget about dates.

Honestly, at the moment I don't mind your downramping while I'm waiting to be able to get some more while they're this price, but I'm just pointing out that your posts recently don't appear to have anything to them other than a negative, manipulative attack at them. I doubt you will, but it would be great to see you actually contact them like you used to, and see what you think.. you might well think it's all lies and talk, but at least your posts might be a bit more informed.. and realistically, yours and my posts wouldn't have any impact on the price. If/when they announce something, the big players will determine the share price, until then a point or so either way makes no difference.
    I read Gyro's posts on here, because I know he hounds them for info (although doesn't seem to get much).. but you can't really expect to get anything at all in an email that isn't already released. I know from my calls, I'm never able to get much either, they won't give away anything sensitive (and I've been bluntly told not to ask for what I know they can't answer "under asx listing rules" or something!) but I can tell from asking questions about how things work, getting a better understanding of their products, what their plan/target is, and just getting the impression they are confident and have such a long term plan.. with the amount they are putting in to it, with so much in the pipeline, either you're right and they are great salesman/liars, or they are becoming a serious company with a massive future.

Either way, as soon as we see the first $200k+ Corona contract, and the first Telco deal, we will know.
    Obviously Devicescape trust them and have faith in Nor being a significant, long term investment!

With regards to the rest of your last post.. I won't mention names (don't want to attract any further suspensions), but a fellow poster has apparently traded Nor several times since you exited..
    That's why it's funny they've decided to p1ss in your pocket all of a sudden! I recall them saying they bought 1 or 2 lots of 888,888 (I saw the trade go through after him claiming the order was his) and sold them soon after.. They also apparently bought 2m for memory around 3.6 and sold them virtually straight away for 3.7 on a previous spike (yes, the last pump/dump on some news). I remember because I bought some days before at 3c, sold them at 3.6 and bought back on the close at 3.4.
    They make out that they're doing holders a favour by buying!.. then bail out soon after, later proceeding to say they haven't had any Nor shares for months!
    Even doctoring up a table to supposedly prove not buying them in recent months.. completely contradicting talking up the trading previously..

So, if it makes you happy believing your views may have saved yourself and someone else a bit of $, that's alright.. I just wouldn't believe what some people tell you on here.
    Obviously I can't talk either, I've been talking this thing up for months and have been completely wrong, well, timing wise anyway.. If people have followed my advice, they will be sitting on a nice paper loss currently, but I still believe the Nor story is unfolding. The price has drifted horrendously, but there's still no reason to believe what they have been telling us isn't all still happening, and more. We will soon find out, surely soon, months later than expected!
    It's not a 2c or a 5c stock in my opinion.. it will soon be a <1c or 10<
    If we do see this big revenue announcement you and everyone else (holders especially) are waiting for.. it won't be anywhere near 2c, that's for sure.
    EVERYONE is watching Nor, waiting to hit it.
    If it unfolds as I'm expecting/hoping... we'll have to start teeing up the 20c xmas party
    Last edited by Holla: 21/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $18.32K 517.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.