NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-625

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Yeah mate, I've had that happen a couple of times.. I've previously seen (for example) a buyer listed for a small amount of shares, like 70,000 approx, and needed to pull out a bit of cash for bills.. So I try to snap it up, but put a sell for 100000, then quickly move the remainder back out of the way, to keep the brokerage open for whenever I need to sell later on.
    And it's happened the same way, the full order just goes through, order closed, no change to asx depth. It doesn't happen that often, but maybe twice out of 6 similar buy and sell trades trying to keep the brokerage/trade partfilled, it's copped the full chi-x job I assume. Both times it has happened though, have been days when plenty of bot trades happening.

Those 2 orders most of the day for 3m on the back of the Holla truck wouldn't have helped me getting any!
    Very inconsiderate!
    I even tried the Billy special, with a couple of sells.. but didn't help either.
    The bots were being very stingy, selling to themselves with mid trades.
    Oh well, got some, more than happy if it takes off, or sits on 2.2 a bit longer..
    But, seriously, how can it possibly go any longer without any announcement!?
    I didn't expect to have any chance of getting to now with some $ hitting today, still at 2.2

Hopefully next week holders!!
    How many weeks and months have to pass? Unbelievable, this long still waiting for big news.
    Good luck all.. get the trucks serviced over the weekend so they're ready to go next week
    Last edited by Holla: 23/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $3.9K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.