NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-812

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Yeah mate..
    I have no doubt something huge (apple, google, etc) is on the cards, along with many other major deals/contracts.
    Long term holders will be rewarded soon.. It's just a real pity that the longer it takes with no news, more genuine holders throw it in and miss out.
    Meanwhile, the mobs running those close bots are forever slopping everything up (.1 lower, jumping the queue). The big players will be loaded right up, not as many genuine holders who deserve it to spike.
    Any sort of presentation would definitely improve things in a big way.. I know Paul is always working massive hours, all over the world.. but he could help out the loyal holders by taking the time to put a presentation together by now.

At least the 645000 2.4 buyer who immediately listed the 645000 for sale at 2.5 won't get it done by today (T+2).. They'll either have to make settlement, or sell at a loss
    That's exactly what those Billy-like trades do to the share price... trying to make their quick .1 profit, all it does it bring out more sellers and hold things back.
    P off!!

Webb: Or maybe the quarterly will CONFIRM they have successfully reduced the spend to 1.2, as they say they have...
    No need to always try suggest negatives like usual! Shouldn't even be thinking about the quarterly yet, see what happens in the next week or so first.
    Last edited by Holla: 06/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.