NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

Corona Contracts & $1M+ Carrier Deals, page-881

1. 3,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Here's an idea Cocoman.. why don't you see what you can find out?
    Then you could let us know, contribute something positive here..

Please stop trying to manipulate everything said on here to help your negative propaganda too.
    I said "while it often appears we've been misled" (due to these longer than expected periods without updates, big expectations taking longer than anticipated, and Nor yet to show significant results)...
    NOT, as you just tried to twist it to me "agreeing it looks like we've been misled".. when in fact I still have complete confidence in the deals and contracts progressing..

Are you going to pick through the rest of the post and tweak a few words in each sentence to manipulate what better suits your stance?

..and no, I won't try to put dates on anything for you, because you will probably twist that to preaching insider trading.. then when the dates I guess aren't right, you'll be criticising how it should have been done by then.

With regards to me not replying to some other post about half a story withheld.. sorry, but I honestly don't bother reading half your posts.. so I haven't seen or responded.
    I know many people have apparently blocked your good self already (I'm sure people would have me blocked too).. but I'm not quite like that. I have thought about it, but often just scroll past your comments..
    I'm not blocking you like others, because I want to be able to see your comments, and send you some comments when Nor finally do start to deliver.

They are well aware of the frustration on here, due to lack of updates etc.. so hopefully we get something very soon.

1 thing I didn't have time to edit above too.. slight miscalculation.. Between 10+ holders, as far I know we would hold beyond 5% combined, wouldn't be quite near 10%, yet
    Someone was buying again today..
    I will admit most of us are well beyond sick of waiting for news..
    Maybe we're all suckers, maybe it will turn out to be a brilliant long term investment.
    Last edited by Holla: 10/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $3.9K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.