VMT 0.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

You might think that the fact they mentioned coronavirus in the...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    You might think that the fact they mentioned coronavirus in the release indicates a degree of sensitivity. It will be contained, and there will likely have been a lot of over-reaction, but Mista_Trix is right to acknowledge that markets are always super-sensitive to this type of event. I wouldn't think of selling for even a nanosecond, but the market drift does offer a chance to pick-up what few shares there are on offer at a great price.

Btw, if you really want to look for the silver lining in this, then go for (eg) US giant 3M, where this very reliable stock has been depressed of late following a CEO change, slower growth and some reorganisation; they will get a huge unexpected bonus in their masks and general protective wear operations worldwide.

Coronavirus has, of course reached Nanjing, which is not really very far from Wuhan in Chinese terms, but I agree it should not impact production. The SP will, however, be affected by sentiment, whether soundly based or not, but it is equally certain that it will recover. This is not just an ASX phenomenon by any means. Have faith ! 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $23.43K 207.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105636 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 54075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.