OK I'll set the record straight since most of the punters here...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    OK I'll set the record straight since most of the punters here have no idea. Here is my opinion.

-1- Lab modified -
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf
    -2- Targets Asian males with the Ace2/ ANG pathway (Asian males have 5X more Ace2 expressing lung cells than African/Caucasian males, yeah I know diversity says we're all the same, but we're not, biology...sorry)
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.26.919985v1.full

And already most of you are proven wrong. This is no joke, especially to Asian men. Especially older and younger ones.

I'll stop here because my point is most of you have no idea.

and yes -3- the roll out of 5G in china a mere few DAYS before outbreak started, where the cases are exploding is just a coincidence, it just happens 5G messes with Oxygen... it's way too powerful millimeter wavelength, a threat to living things, could be immuno-suppressant, trees and bird die off near 5G antennas, scientists all over the world have asked for the tech to be halted, cities in europe have blocked it, but yeah, COINCIDENCE.

On this topic, the sanction for being unprepared will be maximum. Believe the system at your own risk. Like with financial investment, expect here you're only playing with your life.

Bonus_ Smoking increases Ace2 expression. Asian male chain smoker living in low sanitary conditions over 55... The ratio there won't be this BS 2%...

Good luck to all. For those open minded, you'll learn that there are quite a few ways to combat the virus. for the others, good luck, your doc and your ***mint have no idea and can't backtrack on what they've been saying for 30 years under intense lobbying...

Whatever happens, people will start questioning.

Last edited by NZtrader369: 05/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.