CORONA VIRUS. Is it out of control?, page-146

1. 1,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Well one could say the timing was perfect if this is a bio attack with the greatest movement of people in a country, after all the real war is between west and east as both financial systems are unstable, and teetering on the verge of debt default crisis and globally as well, A distraction or a cover up to mask a global implosion, population reduction, and a new order once the dust settles, would not surprise me.

It only takes 1 snow flake to trigger an Avalanche, of so many layers, financial, food supply, population, environment /climate, and that 1 microscopic germ is all it will take to set off possibly the biggest chain of events in human history, read between the lines, 56mil in lock down, 200mil next week, death / infected toll may be well over 100k already.

We live on a farm that is isolated atm, gives some sense of security, loaded up on some extra so no need to enter a supermarket for some time, by the looks there were others with loaded trolleys, i'ld rather be prepared than be caught out.

These weeks coming will tell the true picture in this country and globally, our week leaders knew well in advance but let the planes land, i wish them the sniffles and and a case of the shits as our gov needs a pure purge.

Keep safe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.