CORONA VIRUS. Is it out of control?, page-1526

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    well, truth is, dirtangel n I just met
    soo sccose me if im all clint eastwood on that
    cytokinine storm; is...from a lay perspective, where the immune system goes into verdrive to changing physiology. this is where the n acetyle cysteine, the precursor to gluthomiane is handy, turns inflammation and hard viscous mucous into liqifiied mucus which may be expectorated, they use nac for Panadol poisoning, good for liver. so, you get bitten by a tick...latent dormancy, takes months, a rash, then the cycle(s) of dormancy(ies) is born.
    look at the flu, is inflammation. cytokinine storm. im sure there are far more accurate and succinct definitions. point is, know your limits, its not hard, well it is...but resilience dictates some degree of pliability, gotta rest? rest//if you still breathing you may well be ok, but yes, these novel recombinant genetically modified bugs, not pretty...think mad max, meest i am legion and think, the more i can educate my self, to control my physiology through regime and comprehension, you shouldn't find medicos too relevant, unless you need champix. let me collect my thoughts please

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.