Laxatives sell out as hoarders try to make use of excess toilet...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649

Laxatives sell out as hoarders try to make use of excess toilet paper
    sold_out_laxatives-1024x557.jpg

There has been a run on laxatives in stores today as shoppers frantically try to justify the 200 rolls of toilet paper that they have stashed in their basements.

“When I saw everyone else loading up on toilet paper I thought it must have been important so I did the same,” said one frantic laxative shopper John Bog. “But then when I got home I realised people were just buying it for the coronavirus, and I felt like a right idiot. Now I’ve gotta justify having 50 multipacks of toilet paper in my bathroom or the wife is going to have a fit.”

With laxatives in short supply shoppers were said to turn to other, equally effective products, with service stations across the country selling out of their pre-packaged ham sandwiches in minutes. “This oughta do the trick,” said one happy shopper as he bit into a fresh sandwich from Marrickville’s Vietnamese Roll store. “Oh god, oh no, it’s too powerful, quick, get the napkins!”

https://chaser.com.au/national/laxatives-sell-out-as-hoarders-try-to-make-use-of-excess-toilet-paper/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.