that’s why I don’t believe in the virus narrative. It’s a front...

1. 7,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    that’s why I don’t believe in the virus narrative. It’s a front for something mortally sinister imo to save planet earth for the select few or slowing us down, taking wealth later or whatever reason it is, it’s something. There will be more suicide, and later murders etc etc. people, all educated pretty much won’t stand for it too long I imagine. And scomo slipped, said something like no need to panic at the moment, coz the narrative down the track will include fuel manpower transport and therefore food shortages, so that’s when the panic can start... but we won’t be able to leave. Cities will be locked down into starvation camps. Police manning state borders now. I see civic war as possible. Regional Oz will provide the food bowl for the surviving ruling class. This scenario goes on steroids if overlaid onto populated USA and Europe and Asia! Just a possibility imo as saving earth actually is more important than 7.5 billion humans with .3 remaining. Having said all that, it doesn’t need to happen in Oz with only 25 million lol, so maybe I’m wrong lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.