The nervous nellies and sickly octogenarians must surely be on...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The nervous nellies and sickly octogenarians must surely be on tender hooks. Will the dreaded virus deliver the kiss of death or allow life for another day. Such frightening times are our sorry state of affairs that even thoughts of amageddon cannot be far from our minds.

I have it on very good authority that tough days lie ahead and even Mrs Brown who lives 3 doors down from me agrees.
    I was hanging out the washing the other day when she happened to wander over to tell me the news of poor old Charlie Monger.
    Fit as a fiddle one day and cold as ice the next. Such a shock to hear despite his triple bypass. His body lies in state without mourners and his burial will be a diminished affair. Even the pastor may be kept at bay.

The good news is that I am learning to wash my hands a new. So many interesting ways, Twisting your hands this way and that way to clean every last spot. Thanks to all the doctors and nurses for these invaluble tips. Such a worthwhile career, caring for the sick and dying.
    Where there is life, there is hope so someone said and I expect this virus thing to be done and dusted before mid year.

And one last thought. Names such as swine flu, bird flu, mad cow disease...well I'm wondering if it's an opportune time to go vegan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.