The link to Dr Fauci speaking at the White House is straight...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    The link to Dr Fauci speaking at the White House is straight from the official source here.

But, as I posted previously, if I released a video talking about the risks of vaccine induced disease enhancement I’d be labelled an “anti-vaxxer”, I’d be attacked by the media and health authorities, I’d be censored or blocked by social media as “fake news” and I’d even be threatened by health regulators with deregistration!

The first Covid-19 (SARS-2) vaccine to undertake human experimentation did so despite skipping basic animal safety trials all together!

This is how intense the rush to get a vaccine to market first so as to make a killing - figuratively and literally!

.."Testing a substance on humans that has received a minimal assessment of its safety poses potential risks. It could cause unexpected effects in the study participants, including severe illness and even death. It's also possible that an untested vaccine could even accelerate or enhance the effects of the virus instead of blocking them.."

[That's the vaccine induced disease enhancement risk that Fauci was warning about..]

.."Speeding up the approval process and recruitment of participants also runs the risk of eroding ethical requirements relating to consent, privacy and the protection of vulnerable people, especially where payments may be involved. This could both increase the risks to volunteers and undermine public trust in clinical research.."

So much for safety, ethics and the pursuit of scientific endeavours for the good of humanity. Sadly, the rush to get a vaccine to market first is all about money and power (as it always is..)

The whole world is waiting with bated breath for results from the double-blind randomised placebo control safety trials on the Covid-19 vaccines currently in development. Or at least those with an understanding of vaccine science, ethics and safety are. But we’re not holding our breath..

Last edited by Menta: 02/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.