CORONA VIRUS. Is it out of control?, page-6633

1. 2,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    You can always tell when someone has no argument when they have no answers other than to denigrate and no option but to call Racist.

I LOL at your racist Cosmo, ever eaten Flying Fox, Wallaby, Lizards ? I did as a Kid when I grew up side by side with blackfella's in the NT.
    Do I need a Job ? Maybe I'm a Blackfella and a traditional owner? Maybe you just don't have an argument worth presenting and fall back on suppositions ?

Racist, the go to supposed no comeback argument from the traditional leftist when there is no other resort to fall back on huh.

You can't argue the fact's so you attack the poster with ad hominems "Typically it refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself."

You Lose Cosmo...I thought a lawyer might be able to present even a weak argument at least but you failed your learning even when presenting it as an argument from authourity.

What next ? Wanna compare IQ's ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.