CORONA VIRUS. Is it out of control?, page-6660

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Where you at now Cosmo ? You want the Truth but you cant handle it huh ?

Truth be told I just like trolling you little China Girls, you amuse me with your CCP allegiance, your all little diagou mini me's all running around in the image of minnie the Xi Jing Pooh. Extolling the greatness of China while running around buying up stuff like baby powder because China is unable to satiate the need for a quality product itself. That there should tell yourself about the capacity of China, it is unable to even feed it's own Baby's with decent Chinese produced product despite all it's claims of greatness.

And I do not have a problem with the Chinese people themselves at all, both of you included, yes even you Yeast. It is the Communist Gov't, the CCP of which I do not approve. Communism in all it's forms has never benefited the people of a country ever , it is because of that, that I argue and disagree with you. If you choose to support that Gov't, I will continue to disagree and argue against you. I do not take it as personal in any way at all, but an ideological stance, I will ridicule you, insult you and argue against you because I see you as nothing more than a mouthpiece for the CCP either paid for or brainwashed.

I do so as no free thinking person could support such a regime voluntarily and if they do then they deserve all the hate and ridicule I can muster in order to help those who oppose such a regime.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.