CORONA VIRUS. Is it out of control?, page-7033

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269

One thing's for sure; the public don't give a rats, because the lethality is so low. My supermarket is stocked up to the max. If the public were really concerned, the shelves would be clean in a proper panic. My opinion is that the public have realized it's a much less severe threat than first thought, and they've now relaxed. And rightly so. I already know if I get 'it' I'll be fine. Where are the mass deaths. The reality is staring at us in the face. Anyone who thinks the public is concerned, bar a few old people, has got no idea about the reality around us at all.

Article from Hugo Salinas Price, who is a high profile businessman in Mexico and advocate for hard money:

In any war of any significance, in which the US loses 100,000 soldiers and civilians, this loss is taken as just a matter of fact: wars cost lives, and life goes on as usual.

Here are some numbers, from en.wikipedia.org:

World War II 291,557 dead.

Furthermore, from multpl.com we find that the population of the US as of March 1, 2020, is: 329,340,000. So if the US looses 100,000 people to the coronavirus, or even 500,000 individuals - absolutely nothing at all would happen to the United States of America.

However, shutting down all economic activity and sending people to their homes, with instructions to stay there until further notice, is a recipe for

SUICIDE BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

For the following two simple reasons:

1. People remaining in their homes will spend their savings to eat, and when this money runs out, they will either starve or resort to crime, to feed their own. Staying at home means consumption of savings, and when these run out - watch out, America!

2. Companies shutting down and laying-off workers, will be consuming Liquid Capital to remain in existence. When that Liquid Capital runs out, the company is bankrupt and may never operate again. Shutting down economic activity is the equivalent of US and State Governments at war with the productive machinery of the US, something that neither the Nazis nor the Commies were able to achieve!

STOP THE SHUT-IN OF AMERICANS IMMEDIATELY!

OPEN ALL OF US BUSINESS IMMEDIATELY!

PRAY FOR THE DEAD OF THE VIRUS

AND

GET TO WORK ON THE BUSINESS OF LIVING!

OR:

YOU WILL SEE DEATH ON AN UNIMAGINABLE SCALE

Last edited by AdVictoriam: 07/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.