lol. Nail on the head. Fear drives a lot of human behaviour but...

1. 17,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    lol. Nail on the head.

Fear drives a lot of human behaviour but worse than that it results in a range of unfortunate behaviours. One is the know it all range which is actually simply a controlling pattern dressed up in alternate clothing. When others don’t fall into line or question either the controlling behaviour or the knowledge you get what you see on HC - abusive patterns. However rather than recognise that they then project or the abuse level heightens.

Another pattern is the stress response which unrecognised in themselves is projected on to others predicting dire consequences - often for the world. They bunker down but their solutions are often as stupid and ineffective as the original fear inducing stimulus.

another pattern is isolation. As people react to their negativity and unpleasantness they have to isolate themselves and others but always blame it elsewhere. They make others responsible.

some become obsessive about cleanliness and rush around using antibacterials because of the high levels of E. coli and other nasties found on public surfaces. I have no idea whether you are right or wrong on the spread but we do know that obsession with cleanliness actually contributes to the problem because some things simply mutate and become more powerful not less.

fear induces the stress response. The Stress response reduces immunity. it also impacts judgment. If one has been an outlier and fearful person most of their life chances are they will be like that for the rest of it no matter where they are. They will keep making mistakes. No one else will ever be good enough, know enough, smart enough, attractive enough or rich enough to save them from their own mean little world.

Corona is currently wearing the crown and an ideal object of attention. I’m going outside to get some more dirt under my nails.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.