Corona virus - what happens next, page-4

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Yep, then theres iron ore, then there's nickel, then there's manganese, then theres,,,,,

Buy some gold stocks as a hedge, golds a safe haven,

Did I ever mention that property values are supposed to go up by around 20%, yeah mate, 20%, all the losers that own mac mansions and a farm will see their property value increase on paper by 20%, what losers,

Who would have thought that the losers that own property would be worse of than the the guy that rents, doh,

Gees I hate that, owning a farm and a mc mansion to see its value on paper go up by 20 % in one year,

Gees, omg looks like the renters can expect another $35 per week out of their pay cheques to pay the man ( yeah, the man is called the landlord)

The land Lord, now steals another $1820 per year of the renter, now where the hell is a renter going to find another $35 per week,

Oh that's right, the renter owns $300,000.00 worth of shares in CBA, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah,

Pretty shit feeling being a renter,

Pretty good feeling being an owner,

Ho ho ho ho ho ho

Sorry, not funny is it,

Source is the FIN review Saturday 15th of Feb,, here look, can't beat good old source of info can ya,

Hey , don't forget To tell the guys on the property thread, they'll have a field day with this, you know being renters, ho ho ho ho ho ho,

Merry Xmas,

Gees I crack myself up,,emogi time,

15818575628434203100087057025132.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.