PNV 3.98% $2.09 polynovo limited

I managed to get into PNV approximately 1 year ago. I've...

1. XRC
    167 Posts.
    I managed to get into PNV approximately 1 year ago. I've refrained from joining HC due to some of the obvious trolling that seems to go unchecked! Clearly some manipulative profiles created which would almost be funny, were it not for their intent to try to manipulate mum & dad investors? Or just appear to get some kind of childish rise out of their futile banter... "DON'T FEED THE TROLLS".

But with this weeks events I thought I might throw in the odd comment or two!

IMHO - PNV is a company that needs to make an announcement in relation to coronavirus and some practices, not limited to, but including:

Means of Production (Including geographic possibilities if distribution across countries' borders deteriorates); Distribution (Including alternatives should current methods become inoperable); Communicable Disease Controls (Especially as relates to Mission Critical Staff); Innovative Measures being developed with Coronavirus in mind with succession planning for any similar outbreaks.

They are a medical Co. It's insane this stock plummets, way above market incidentally, due to essentially medical challenges!

Were I not half way through completing my first novel I would offer my services and within 7 days I bet they could make an inspiring announcement to the market which would see the stock return to the high and beyond... and the CEO would get to keep that projected bonus and we, the holders would all be !

I suspect there is a bit of manipulation from the big boys who are taking advantage of the panic and rubbing hands with glee at the thought of acquisitions far below what they thought possible just a few short weeks ago!

The way the board, CEO etc navigate the waters over the next 2-3 months will speak volumes about their serious capabilities in my mind.

Any thoughts on the matter... ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.09 $2.03 $1.476M 710.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5010 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 135016 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.09
  Change
0.080 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.03 $2.09 $2.03 302647
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.