Hi noddy10 Since my posts on the 9/3/20 and 10/3/20 I have...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi noddy10

Since my posts on the 9/3/20 and 10/3/20 I have maintained my large cash %. Most of the funds that I retained in shares are in companies I purchased before the GFC, in particular WOW, and during the GFC mainly WES, and now also, via WES spin off , COL. These I am confident in holding. I also retained long held positions in SEK, IVC and CAR - I think these will incur short term problems but prosper after the Covid-19 issue is largely resolved.
    I kept a few specs - DEG which I purchased in Nov and Dec 2019 is going well; STK ; LCK; RML; KSN; KTD are smaller spec positions - some are well under water and some are about even - I think all have good potential.
    I agree with your assumption that the market is likely to go lower. I monitor my watch lists daily; read many of the ASX announcements; I intend to be very careful. The numerous large capital raisings, cancelled and postponed dividends, downgrades etc indicate, I think, that there will be good opportunities. At this stage I intend to allocate all of my cash before the end of the Dec 2020 - when I have more information regarding (a) the progress of a Covid-19 vaccine; and (b) the financial effects on the companies on my watch list.

Regards

Old Fisherman

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.