RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Coronavirus spread in China

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As people may have heard about the city of Wuhan, where this new coronavirus origins, has been shut down 2 days ago. It is a city with population of 11.08 million. They wait longer and longer (up to 24 hours) in hospital for diagnosis, but maybe they only have symptoms of cold or flu. the medical resources within city are limited, and medical staff are now working towards their limit. For these they actually have more chances of getting infected while waiting in hospital. They must be desperate.

i feel very sorry about these people. I have been investing in RAP from 4 years ago with the initial reason of my families had lung infection tested out at a very late stage (operation). I never lost faith in RAP even though the share prices fluctuated a lot. For me RAP should be working as prevention because it is handy to use.

In this situation what is happening in China, RAP would east many peoples mind if they get tested via cellphone at home before they got panic and hurried to hospital. If RAP can contact like wedoctor on WeChat media chat app now, hopefully make a deal now or even for them to use for free for the moment, it would help a lot of people blocked in Wuhan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.