RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Somehow this got me thinking about what would happen if there...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

Somehow this got me thinking about what would happen if there was similar outbreak to coronavirus but even more aggressive and frightening to the point where countries sealed borders etc.

I then started thinking that if things were that bad how would countries react to stop the spread internally as well. Could some form of martial law be implemented and could people essentially be forced to perhaps undergo a tests using something like RAP to allow you out of your house.

I looked up implementing martial law for epidemics and pandemics and fascinatingly there is a fair bit of information on the subject.

There was even an article where a guy from the New York University School of Medicine describes what America and in particular Trump may do if such an outbreak occurred.

He poses a hypothetical where a mutant strain of H7N9 emerges in China and spreads to America.
    In this scenario Trump seals borders with Canada and Mexico, quarantines sick Americans, declares martial law, and has detention style camps for quarantine defiers.

In some ways this type of possibility seems far fetched but given the ramifications of such an outbreak not entirely out of the question.

In a scenario like this it’s not hard to envisage how our app could be used by governments without the need for human interaction in deciding who goes where and when.

I presume we’ve all heard of a little company called Lockheed Martin playing around with our toy, among others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.