yes i agree, and the current measures are correct , where i have...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yes i agree, and the current measures are correct , where i have an issue is the total indefinite travel ban, and in particular to people who need to leave the country

an easy solution for people going out, is a waiver for reparation assistance and a $10k bond which will be used for quarantine on your return if measures still in place, if you arrive back after the current measures are removed you get your bond back,.

for people coming in, $3/5/$10k fee for quarantine in the designated facilities. ,

this allows business to flow, long term and semi long term arrivals and business travel to come in etc.
    what we have now is not sustainable and the commentary and idea we will stay in some sort of total isolation until (if) a vaccine is available is a joke.

i have been involved in 2no projects in regional areas, worth approx $500m which are suspended indefinitely until the developer can get their expat staff it, a quarantine payment would be no big deal for these people and companies, pocket change.

Last edited by K974: 06/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.