PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I can understand the patience of all shareholders being tested,...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I can understand the patience of all shareholders being tested, however unless CLS, BP, PM, AR, CM, SL etc. are mugs or liars - something which I severely doubt; if PO3 had the potential to be a billion or multi-billion dollar company before C-19, then the potential for this to transpire has only increased exponentially post-Corona.
    If one morning we wake up to a blockbuster announcement and the stock goes 5x from current levels, we will all be looking back and saying, "Weren't we fools for doubting these guys and not backing up the truck and buying more".
    And I assure you, once one OEM signs, it'll open the floodgates as the first contract won't even cover 2% of the potential applications for FRG.
    Assuming they test for C-19 & the results are positive, FRG will need to be integrated into every plane, train, taxi, ride share, cruise ship, hotel, commercial building etc.
    However, even if FRG can't destroy C-19, PO3 can still be a multi-billion dollar company.
    Including C-19, there have been 4 outbreaks of COVID-related viruses in the past 15 years.
    The animal-human transmission barrier is getting easier to cross, they are becoming more severe, & they are occurring in greater frequency.
    Once C-19 is under control, the economic effects will be with us for at least another couple of years, and by then we'll probably have another variant of the disease to deal with.
    If FRG is the answer, I know that I will have generational wealth.
    And with the management team we have in place, this will occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.