WEB 0.27% $9.26 webjet limited

Coronavirus, page-262

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    You clearly have an issue with toilet paper. My mere mentioning of it clearly touches a nerve. Is it because you can't return it now? And you've got a few years supply. Just use it for other things. You'll have to figure this one out with your crazy mates from the forum "the world is going to end'.

Could you fill your post with more drama ... Aggression, accusations, shocking, extremely, dangerous etc etc. You're just proving my point that you are a sensationalist. I don't understand why you are panicking. Everything will be okay pumpkin. Things will return to normal.

You've contradicted yourself which shows you argument is flawed and wrong. One minute you are saying demand won't return the same as before the virus next you are saying 'of course demand will be higher'. Which one is it? This was all I was pointing out in my post yet you keep arguing the point. I didn't mention all the reasons your maths and investing thesis was incorrect in my post. Just that you were wrong. Your assumption was that demand wouldn't return and therefore how would Webjet survive, grow whatever and my point was that demand would be higher in the future. Your whole argument was that it won't. I think the chart is pretty simple to read except you have difficulty understanding it because you sound like a person that likes to overcomplicate things. I'm trying to educate you as an investor but If you can't admit being wrong then you won't grow.

You clearly don't understand investing. You should only buy ETFs. You'll still do alright in the future.
    Last edited by nicarena: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.26
Change
0.025(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $3.610B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.30 $9.34 $9.25 $1.593M 171.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1113 $9.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.26 941 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.