A2M 0.16% $6.27 the a2 milk company limited

We don't see many threads really on the A2M forum nowadays. It's...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    We don't see many threads really on the A2M forum nowadays. It's a fairly matured stock and discussion. A lot of us have been shareholders for over 5 years. Don't say nasty things towards a new thread. There aren't many out there and some positivity is better than nothing. I left China when I was 15. Just went back last Xmas to catch up with my family and old friends in Shenzhen (came back just before Jan so narrowly escaping the virus). Before they used to ask me when you gonna come back again. We miss you and let's catch up. When I do see them on a yumcha table they asked me where and how to buy land and property in AUS. People who do know what's ongoing outside like whatever we have down under.

It's hard for outside people to perceive what kind of hell is happening in Wuhan or Hubei province where I was born. My family moved to Shenzhen when I was 6 as my dad was expatriated to HK. I still have my extended family there who are suffering a lot at the moment. My friends in Shenzhen who asked me to go back and visit them more often just said to me yesterday don't come back man (to this shit).

Every shit that happens in China will convince more people to move overseas whenever they have the chance to and AU/NZ are amongst the top list to pick. When HK was returned to China in 1997 most hongkies chose Cananda. It turned Toronto with the highest percentage of residents with Chinese heritage in the western world at least being close. We all saw the crisis unfold in HK since mid last year and guess what this time people prefer AU before anywhere else. This was responsible at least partially to the decisive recovery of the housing downturn across Australia. When it's not possible for you or your entire family to migrate thousands of miles right now at least you can buy some cool and good stuff for yourself or more importantly your offspring.

The boost in my opinion, is real. And don't be mean to little positivity. We are getting very bored and boring here already.

Love love¬
    Last edited by Prophet's_insight: 06/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.27
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $4.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.26 $6.27 $6.19 $11.90M 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11003 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 41533 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.25
  Change
0.010 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.23 $6.26 $6.19 541327
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.