PAA 9.30% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi all,A few people have said over the years ,I know too much .I...

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2013
    Hi all,

A few people have said over the years ,I know too much .I won't elaborate on what I know past present and future. But, it's exponential.

Can I see a marked improvement and a huge benefit to the investment community in relation to the recent negotiations . Mostly yes, there are issues that are hidden beyond the Companies situation that is not attributable to the Companies control.Can that be neutralized. I and another believe yes. It's been mentioned before on HC . Maybe the smarts on HC have worked it out, maybe the smarts haven't.

Anyway it's already on agenda with proposed management.

They need help to have continuity of success and I amazed the help that has been contributed by certain individual retail investors in only a few days.That includes all your regular questions that you ask on HC. Every item has been explored considered and acted upon in double quick fashion. I won't spoil the incumbent managements fanfare , but it's all sorted. All sorted I reiterate.

The "previous" were given the opportunity to work with the retail investors but refused to have any sort of decent communication line. Maybe they didn't like " stupid old people" giving them a continuous stream of common sense or brilliant finance options plus scientific observations.

Anyway that part of my life is over now. The smashing of the head against the brick wall is done and dusted for me and a select few others (10) as a Group that tried to contribute to a 100% Corporate Governance situation.

Thanks to the team involved. You know exactly what went on . The immense challenges , deary me. We tried so damn hard amongst highly adverse reactions at times.

If only if "they" read and understood the dynamics and machinations of HC, maybe things would have been different.

It's closed a chapter of life in my book as we leave the PAA trenches.

The history buffs will understand this,

" The King is dead. Long live the King"

Kpax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $94.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $562.4K 2.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64065 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 115000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.