JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

corporate chess...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    More to the recent buying than just the buying from INL...

Think it might be game on here for more than just one player.

I suspect the timing of the recent move by INL was prompted by JRV's recently announced memorandum of understanding with the Chinese.

Clearly INL had their sights in JRV and saw this as a direct threat to their plans.

So...in my view, not only have we seen INL building a stake in the company, but I would not be surprised if todau in particular saw strategic buying form those either opposed to, or simply concerned about INL's new one voting power.

The wording of INL's "statement of interest" sound rather forcefull...one might almost suggest very confident almost to the extent of arrogance?

It is feasible, should INL offer shareholders a path to finally unlocking JRV's significant Young Nickel assets, that we could see a spill over here.

The Chinese for one...and I suspect the JRV board may not be too happy with this prospect?

As such, I suspect we may well have seen three separate groups net buying in the market today, all shoring up position prior to a "sit down" at some point in the near future.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $21.15K 1.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4768103 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2161559 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.