EMH 4.76% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Corporate Connect EMH Research Report, page-15

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Based on that SP forecast we are on our way to all become a bunch of semi-retired millionaires ;-). We can only dream ay?

Talking about $9AUD SP when EMH's SP is at $0.61AUD is a bold statement, whilst I agree that our project fundamentals can easily support that (possibly even a higher SP) I very much doubt that we will get there, not with this management we won't.

Chances are, as Monad and Tsibis et al have shared in the past, EMH will go through some tumultuous buyout / takeover process well before we reach any decent SP figures, CEZ and others are not idiots, in their M&A plans they (CEZ/Gov) have already milestoned expenditure for acquisition based on the available schedule.

This is a project of National significance for Czech and there is a good reason why most of the local media don't even mention EMH in their coverage, things like these are planned, approved and budgets endorsed years in advance. We will see some sort of buyout bid within the 12-18 months in the price range of $1.5-$3, based on the market conditions and DFS results.

My guess is CEZ could separate their Doly mining business as a independent entity for mining/processing lithium and have them buy-out EMH's project share. Effectively that would land CEZ/Gov with full project ownership and bypass the SH Agreement as it does not protect EMH from any external parties undertaking a takeover.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 03/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $7.321K 36.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25608 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.