EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

corporate development in extract story!, page-2

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hello everybody,

After reflecting a bit,here is my opinion on the whole matter.As I am a NWT shareholder,i will try to keep this neutral.

I guess NWT got annoyed with the time the whole Extractstory takes.As i have previously posted,they were expecting a take over bid to happen much sooner.So they probably dont want to wait much longer (6 months,a year?) until something crucial happens.

So here is something,which has explosive potential in the deal:

In case NWT will be able to win the vote at URUs EGM and after that KAHs shareholders will be able to win the vote regarding distributing their EXT shares,RIO would end up with over 20% of interest in EXT !!!

According to ASX rules Rio would then be forced to make a take over bid to all EXT shareholders. So the action starts.

Maybe after Rios bid,other companies or countrys come out and we get our "bidding war" ?

I guess DdJW has no interest in that,because after distributing their EXT shares,KAHs role in the whole matter would be absolutely unimportant.The same is true for Mark Hohnen.

So what would that mean for shareholders?

The small companies who momentarily suffer from a double or triple discount (URU,EML,REGPAC,NWT,...) will see that discount vanish.(which will make the taxation issues important again)

KAH shareholders will get a direct grip on EXT as well.Another discount that would vanish.

So I think the whole matter was initiated by NWT to heat things up.They want a take over rather sooner than later and are probably willing to get the amount X now instead of waiting for the drill rigs to finish their work in 6 or 12 months time.

So probably a good deal for all the impatient ones,who want their money now.People who prefer to let Extract drill until they will be able to prove the whole resource and thus maybe getting a much higher reward in the longterm will see things differently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.