OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Corporate Governance

1. 25 Posts.
    Management at OSH doing very well while shareholders do badly. It's a huge red flag that any company is willing to pay management so well while shareholders do so badly, especially a company that doesn't even operate their main asset. I don't know of any company that has done well in the long run that has taken this approach.

Would be comical if it weren't my money that OSH management pay themselves big bonuses for the production performance and cost savings that Exxon has achieved.....meanwhile Exxon staff and management don't get bonuses because their shareholders are suffering like us - at least they are aligned with their shareholders.

Just an overall lack of transparency in the financials. I want to know what the G&A for the company is, they have great assets but the majority are operated by other companies, OSH should be able to outperform due to very low G&A....however I assumed hidden in the other costs line are large corporate overheads they can't charge out to partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.