CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Juk, would you (or others) kindly assist to clarify my wooly...

1. 356 Posts.
    Juk, would you (or others) kindly assist to clarify my wooly thinking please?
    I have been trying to reason why the present lack of buying interest and hence a drifting SP lately. It occurs to me that one of the POSSIBLE causes COULD be unknowns and uncertainties associated with getting a mine working efficiently when the feedstock is a mix of various elements each with a different process requirement - and possible interactions to make matters even more complicated.

Not being a mining man I am unable to get a handle on how these challenges are usually tackled. ( maybe I am overstating the situation)

To make the picture even more cloudy I find it difficult to get a picture on the various Studies which are regularly mentioned in Corporate releases.
    I can imagine the homework process is in at least two categories basically:
    Technical Processing and Beaurocratic Licencing

Technical Studies. These would include:
    Resource Studies, Metallurgical processing, Ore winning, Operational and Layouts, Costings and profitability etc.
    These results would then feed into Scoping Studies - preliminary and final - which in turn provide a Definitive Feasability Study (bankable not needed in this case)
    -And other things also I guess ?

Beauocratic Licences. Environmental Impact, Native Title (not needed here ?) Mining licence and safeguards
    etc and no doubt there are lots more!

I wont mention our management/ PAWA stuff ups getting a grid power supply to the site.

It is not easy for "lay" people to properly understand what goes on in the mining game preparatory to getting a mine up and running and making money. (Two years ago I was apprehensive this project would not start up last Febuary as was mooted then.)

Have I been even roughly close with the foregoing ?
    I would be very interested to hear a voice of experience to correct me if you will oblige.
    Westmoon

B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.