AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

If they do indeed announce publicly for the record on the ASX...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2216
    If they do indeed announce publicly for the record on the ASX that they can produce for that much I will probably buy in just to ride the blip.

If they then actually do produce a reasonable quantity and demonstrate it and I am no longer sceptical I will probably become a long term investor.

When I had been trading/investing for a little over a year I took the initiative, called a company, spoke to a director, asked questions, was lied to, foolishly believed the lies, bought heaps and got burned in what lost me more money than I'd ever lost on anything before (in the following years I had much bigger losses and gains). That company had good credibility at the time, and that director is still lying in the same role for the same company. Obviously I can't name that company or director because of defamation issues.

I am certainly not suggesting anything so sinister here, but I am not going to base any investment decisions based on a forum post based on an off the record email, especially when the claim is so lofty. It makes me wonder if there's more to the story. If they have that information and are willing to give it to you, why is it not public? Surely that's price sensitive. We all have our own strategies, and I will call directors if I can't understand something they have announced, or in some cases I will ask questions, but I don't see reason at the moment.

Has the information you've given there been put into an announcement I can look at?

Good day on the market so far; AEB is up more than 2.5% since open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.