AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

There's a difference between fear and a rational analysis which...

1. 5,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    There's a difference between fear and a rational analysis which indicates that you shouldn't be holding.

Even if your long term outlook is positive, it's okay to sell in the short term and look for a lower entry. When it's clear the price is going to drop it makes sense to take that strategy. You clearly are optimistic long term, fair enough, and everyone has their own analysis which is fine, and I make mistakes sometimes, but I can't understand why anyone would try to justify to themselves that holding a position is a good idea at the moment. Obviously some do - good luck to you!

If you think any of us has the ability to make a meaningful difference to the share price of AEB either positive or negative you're kidding yourself.

Some people think everyone has a market-related agenda for discussing stocks on forums. I suppose the majority probably do, but there are also plenty of people who just like to analyse and discuss stocks because it interests them and they like discussing their interest with people. One thing is for sure, you'd be wasting your time trying to talk AEB up or down hoping to change the market in your favour. If your goal was to make money in that way it would be time wasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.