EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

A directors of EIO started in this recap game raising equity for...

1. 23 Posts.
    A directors of EIO started in this recap game raising equity for Corporate advisor, Vanilla Management and Investment Group. Why did he fail to mention that on his corporate profile?

Article below:

CORPORATE adviser Vanilla Management and Investment Group ? headed by Adelaide-based spruiker Colin Oxlade ? has been wound up by the Victorian Supreme Court.

The court made the order last week after a creditor?s petition; and Ian Carson, of insolvency firm PPB Advisory, was appointed liquidator.

It?s the latest in a string of recent corporate failures for Mr Oxlade.

Vanilla Management and Investment Group Pty Ltd was described by Mr Oxlade on his website as ?Vanilla Mark 4? after the collapse of Marks 1, 2 and 3 in the period since 2005 when he first moved to Adelaide.

Describing his corporate misfortune as being ?due to the people I chose to go into business with?, Mr Oxlade said on the website that Vanilla Mark 4 had only him at the helm.

Referring to himself as The Ox, he said: ?I created the final and ultimate Vanilla Mark 4.?

In Victoria?s Supreme Court last week, that ship sank.

He also claimed to have raised $6 million for a ?Green Investment Fund? trading as Greenlink Energy Pty Ltd.

Greenlink company secretary and director Robert Godden told Indaily last month the venture had collapsed. The speculative renewable-energy venture left local investors out of pocket by an estimated $1 million.

Other companies and businesses involving Mr Oxlade that have collapsed in recent years include Brainytoys, Australian Sports Car Promotions, Essence Recruiting and Stiffdick.com.

He was also involved in fundraising for AustraliaLiveTV before it closed down its Adelaide-based internet TV operation in December last year.

Mr Oxlade did not return calls from Indaily (www.indaily.com.au).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.