KRR 0.00% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

corporate strategies - unlocking value, page-2

1. 1,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378

Very nicely put ptan.
    So basically anything can happen.
    Very testing times ahead for KRR. Going from exploration into possible production
    with minerals relatively new to Australian companies. Are they up to the task ?. I think so. But are they better of Farming out and keeping a smaller percentage of either Vanadium or Fluorite, and recieve a smaller but regular income from them and keep exploring.?
    I also need to remind myself that the Speewah Dome and Mt Remarkable were acquired after previous explorers walked away, but left behind historical results. Results KRC interpreted to have potential and requiring further investigation. So what im getting at is that KRC did not find these anomalies/ resources, but they picked up were others left off and got lucky,,,, very lucky.
    They have a "next phase" ahead in exploration in the NT and soon to be granted leases south of Mt Remarkable.
    Again following old historical explorers.
    So IMO they need to prove up the current gold drilling to a minimum of 1mil oz's or find new resources before they farm out interests to a JV partner. Otherwise we'll go into a huge debt funding and dilution situation. As the days go by i feel the SP is being held down to a suitable price for a JV partner to come on board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $322 23.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 306893 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2521752 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.