NTU 6.06% 3.5¢ northern minerals limited

Corporate transactions and JV's to be investigated?, page-2

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Hey W35806,

I would think that most boards of junior developers would be actively investigating "Corporate transactions and joint ventures" , so nothing particularly unusual about that, other than NTU actually stating it on their last corporate presso.

NTU's recently appointed chair, Nick Curtis, was a merchant banker, the founding chair of Lynas and is a renowned deal maker and entrepreneur. N.C. has cut a deal with two of the major PRC based shareholders in NTU to option the purchase for $20m of shares at 10 cps by 30/11/2023, which if fully exercised would make him a top 5 shareholder. So N.C. has plenty of incentive to get the sp above 10c by December next year. The other recent board appointment is Adam Handley, a lawyer and the China lead partner at Minter Ellison and the V.P. of the Aust/China business council. In my opinion these guys have been recruited to NTU to make deals.

Now that NTU has completed their processing trial and are hopefully close to updating their JORC reserves and then the DFS, they would be talking to potential financiers and joint venturers about funding arrangements should the project proceed to FID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $206.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $31.04K 910.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1395327 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 505314 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.