NTU 3.13% 3.3¢ northern minerals limited

Corporate transactions and JV's to be investigated?, page-6

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

For what it's worth.

Not far off now the "anticipated " 3 months to see where the "pause and review" for a Full Scale beneficiation plant will end up.
    Intriguing to see where this is all going to end up.

Some major announcement's as of late in the RE space, which sort of leave NTU in the where are you space.
    Probably a little hard to attract/extract Aust/USG or any other (outside of China) Gov funding with such imbedded Chinese claws in this company. The whole plan after all of the Aust and other Governments is to distance their reliance away from the Chinese strangle hold.

Of course you can add to that NTU's inability to shore up any substantial worth in a resources, hence the reason why they have been spending millions upon millions on drilling campaigns.
    Many companies believe that it make more sense to see, "IF" they have a viable and worthy reserve for starters.
    Maybe the Tanami, build it and a viable reserve will appear, got them suckered in..
    If It Ain't There, It Ain't There, no matter how much money or how many years you throw at it, and ffs they've been looking for long enough now!

As for NC taking a substantial stake, or even a personally paid stake in NTU, and a $20 million stake at that, that is right up there and would be fitting joke for any comedy festival, if he really though it worth it he could probably get in @ $0.05, the 10cents is nothing but a proposed counter move.
    Maybe NC might pick up the whole Co for pennies and turn it into pounds for himself.

How many carrots is it now that NTU have dangled to woo investors to top up their slush fund.
    I know some here dislike me refreshing their memories, but two points below were said in an investor conference call back in 2018.

1: Nameplate in 2019 they said!
    2: Cash Flow Positive in 2019 they said!

Neither of the above targets were met, and from the figures put out, both were missed by not just a little bit, but by mind boggling and totally embarrassing gross exaggerations.

Now also if one casts their mind back to NTU's ASX Ann BACK in 10/02/"2021" a reread in regards to the beneficiation FS timeline is worthy of consideration.
    the company is working towards completing a feasibility study for a commercial-scale beneficiation plant at Browns Range over the coming months
    A couple weeks shy of a year later, NTU's ASX Ann 20/01/2022
    "Pause and review of Feasibility Study"

No surprise that SIX days after NTU's 10/02/"2021"Ann in regards to the commercial scale beneficiation plant, it was followed up with a $20 million placement, or as I like to refer to them as a Donor Dilution Survival Dollar$.

This company by NO means (and of course imo) have ever got their sh#t together.
    I look forward to reading the outcome of the "Review of the strategic direction of the company" but imo I don't think it will look to promising.

Looking at what is going on out there in the RE space atm, NTU has now slipped into a far from entering the race position, whilst others have been prancing past.

Good luck to all out there, especially to those whom have lost plenty in this ---m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $93.67K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21500 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1369746 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.