AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I think you have missed the point, I was referring to the...

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I think you have missed the point, I was referring to the comments made by @frontline1999 such as:

My concerns relate to the manner with which Animoca chooses to disclose information. For example, if the first of the four transactions were completed in January 2021, why not disclose and promote it as soon as the transaction has been finalised? After all, 30c per share was 67% higher than the last traded price before delisting. This may well have created a floor price, so that the 3 subsequent transactions were conducted at a higher price. If Animoca were able to raise money at $1.10 per share in May, is it not highly plausible that they could have received much more than 30c per share for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th transactions?
    f you have business experience then you will know that you can command a better deal when negotiating from a position of strength. Hence, one would expect subsequent deals to be on better terms than the 1st deal. Moreover, the growth of the blockchain gaming/ NFT sector has been exponential since the start of this year, so again you would expect the 2nd, 3rd and 4th transactions to be higher than 30c (if we assume that all four transactions were not finalised on the same day).

Just because the company's share price is rising, does not necessarily mean that management are conducting business for the benefit of all shareholders. As I have outlined, there is a strong possibility that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th transactions were conducted at the expense of shareholders.

One thing the Corporate Update did disclose was that some people are benefitting much more than others. Yat got 30c per share for selling his interest in the largely defunct Sanrio Digital and almost overnight has made a 267% return. I'm not sure that I'd categorise this as management bending the rules to make money for us holders. It is pretty clear to me, at least, that this is another case of insiders feathering their own nest.

What posters must realize that quoting unsubstantiated opinions about veracity of company actions does nothing to promote the investment opportunity presented by AB1 and thus is not in the best interest of those who hold shares in the company.

This is like pissing on your new Maserati.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.